Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The New Jeremiah Wright Scandal



Uh-oh...

we're going tabloid here.

The NY Post reports that Barack Obama's pastor of 20 years is now in a sex scandal.

Man, this would've been big headlines 4 months ago. Not now. I wonder how many weeks of coverage this would get if it was McCain's pastor of 20 years?

Quotes:

Elizabeth Payne, 37, said she had a steamy sexual affair with the controversial, racially divisive man of the cloth while she was an executive assistant at a church headed by a popular Wright protégé.

When word of the unholy alliance got out, Payne's husband dumped her, and she was canned from the plum job at Friendship-West Baptist Church, she told The Post.

"I was involved with Rev. Wright, and that's why I lost my job and why my husband divorced me," Payne said.


We got game at The Pantheon Journal.

No comments: