Saturday, August 16, 2008

"Above my pay grade"?????

I didn't watch the Rick Warren Obama-McCain thing where each was supposed to show how christian they are. I saw some, but, honestly, Obama's answers were so long and convoluted I couldn't stand to watch any more. I just thought, geez, dude, write it down on paper and I'll read it, but I can't sit here and wade through your murky extemporaneous thoughts.

Apparently, I wasn't the only one who felt this way. Check out Mark Hemingway at NRO.

The big quote so far from the event...
When asked "At what point does a baby get human rights, in your view?," McCain answered "At the moment of conception." Obama's answer here was flaming-dirigible bad:

Whether you are looking at it from a theological perspective or a scientific perspective, answering that question with specificity is, you know, above my pay grade.

No comments: